As this is the first time visiting Bloch please select which store you would like to visit:
Enter your email address in the box below and we'll send you an email with your promotional code to use today!
Interested in working with Bloch? Find out about career opportunities with us.
Our range of dancewear and dance shoes allow for freedom of expression and movement. Quite simply, Dance DNA is in everything we do!
Job Type: Full-time
Dance: 3 years
Retail Sales: 1 year
We are currently looking for motivated and outgoing sales people who are looking to join London's leading Dance footwear and apparel retailer. You must be available during the week as well as both Saturday and/or Sunday.
The Successful applicant will have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Interest in the Dance and the physical fitness industry
- Understanding of the dance community
- Strong Communication skills
- Flexibility regarding availability
- A strong retail background
- Genuine love of the retail industry
- Dance and performance experience
- Mature approach to work
Further succession opportunities will be available for the right applicant.
Are you passionate about providing a wonderful experience to each and every Bloch Customer? Then we want to talk to you! Please send an email attaching your CV and headshot to email@example.com.
Internationally recognized as a leader in dance innovation and design. We are looking for an experienced, passionate, talented and innovative marketing Manager to join our evolving NYC creative team. This position has the responsibility of assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, social media, ad campaigns developing and extending various marketing programs. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns from inception to completion including providing input on strategy and measuring results against goals to improve campaign effectiveness. Works with Creative Director, Sales Manager and other marketing members. The position is responsible for reporting, forecasting and budgeting the companies marketing activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Create, Coordinate and Launch Wholesale Promotions. Promotions need to be vetted and coordinated with Sales and marketing team.
- Responsible for planning and developing the marketing calendar and communications. Prepare and Co-ordinate fliers, e-blasts, and wholesale customer communications.
- Weekly reports of sales, booking and category analysis. Identify and communicate trends.
- Provide bi-weekly reporting of activity by sales person and wholesale customer category.
- Act as the primary owner of key reporting and analysis, response reporting, ROI estimates and analysis, customer database KPI's including monthly reports, (customer retention / loyalty, acquisition, re-activation, etc.), marketing goal tracking, and campaign performance.
- Works with the creative team and copywriter, sales manager, and other marketing and merchandising members to ensure product and channel messaging is effective and compelling.
- Completes position-specific training, and engages in continuous development.
- Grass Roots events and education outreach. Coordinates and plans companies event participation.
- Retail Marketing Support.
- Manage social media team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant coursework required.
- Exceptionally organized, "buttoned up" and detail oriented; has a sense of ownership with a commitment to continual improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong creative insight and brand experience; must be comfortable communicating across diverse audiences.
- Experience managing marketing automation platforms and interfacing with marketing service providers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Power user of Excel preferred. Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Background of dance preferred but not required.
Company offers medical, dental and vision benefits; 401K, vacation and a friendly, creative, smoke-free facility. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted during this search. Must be authorized to work in the United States. The position is based in New York, NY. We do a background check and drug screening. Please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject: Attn: Marketing Manager. No calls please.
BLOCH PARIS recrute !
Dans le cadre de son développement, notre boutique parisienne recrute:
- un(e) conseiller (ere) de vente à temps plein (35h);
- un(e) conseiller (ere) de vente à temps partiel.
Vous êtes passionné par l'univers de la danse, pratiquez ou avez pratiqué la danse, faites preuve de dynamisme, de rigueur et appréciez le travail en équipe… venez nous rejoindre !
Une expérience dans le domaine de la vente serait un atout supplémentaire, de même que la maîtrise d'une ou plusieurs langues étrangères.
Pour postuler, merci d'envoyer votre CV accompagné d'une lettre de motivation à Olivier Nobis-Peron, directeur de boutique (email@example.com). N'hésitez pas à nous contacter au 01.40.07.10.43 pour de plus amples renseignements !
BLOCH Sklep taneczny
Otwieramy Sklep taneczny marki BLOCH!
Ul. Corazziego 4
Poszukujemy osób na stanowiska:
- Store Manager
Prosimy o przeslanie CV na adres: firstname.lastname@example.org