Practical all leather tap shoe for class, rehearsal, or performance.
- Non-slip pro balance rubber pad behind the forefoot tap, with channels to allow flexibility
- Soft cotton and leather lining for comfort
- Padded insole for shock absorption
- Strap and buckle attached with elastic for comfort and flexibility
- Sturdy 1 1/2" heel for serious tappers who want strength with style
Sizing Information & Suggestions
Start with 1 full size up from street shoe.
Our Bloch taps shoe plates come either with screws or rivets, if you are unsure please contact us at uk.blochworld.com for more information.
When trying on and testing out our tap shoes we highly recommend trying them on carpet to prevent the taps being scratched incase the shoes need to be returned. Shoes returned with scratched taps will not be accepted.
Not what you are looking for? View our full range of Tap Dance Shoes.