Slip-on tap shoe designed with four-way stretch leather.
Bloch's Stretch Tap is the industry's first slip-on tap shoes that utilizes stretch properties for an improved fit and control over desired sounds whilst lending support, comfort and flexibility through a range of movements.
- Seamless fit for comfort and flexibility through every movement
- Premium fabric with a four-way stretch
- Inner lightweight shank with cushioned insole for shock absorption
- Steel resonance plate is placed between the Bloch tap and outsole for "hitting" the right sounds
- Wing and toe block for support when performing toe stands
- Non-slip pro balance rubber pad has been palced under the metatarsal for fnding the right amount of slip and grip on dance floors
- Rivet Taps
Ladies sizes 4-11 (UK 1-8).
Our Bloch taps shoe plates come either with screws or rivets, if you are unsure please contact us at uk.blochworld.com for more information.
When trying on and testing out our tap shoes we highly recommend trying them on carpet to prevent the taps being scratched incase the shoes need to be returned. Shoes returned with scratched taps will not be accepted.
Not what you are looking for? View our full range of Tap Shoes.