Annabella is a delightfully lightweight practice shoe with a crossed open-toe design and low wide heel. Elegant and classic light Latin Salsa shoe with a 1.5 inch sleek heel. Light and functional practice shoe designed for the social dancer, students and teaching professionals. Also suitable for social ballroom dancing
- Flexible suede sole gives greater ability to point and flex and is perfect for spins, slides and turns
- Padded insole offers extra cushioning
- Comfortable and absorbent microfibre lining
- Full heel cup and adjustable ankle strap for greater security, stability and support
- Soft and strong leather upper with covered leather heel
- The slim, tapered heel is elegant and placed in the middle of the heel for stability
- The flexible outsole and crossed open toe design move with the foot when pointing and the full heel cup offers support
- Suede outsole, perfect for turns and slides
- Pin buckle fastening
- Cushioned insole for comfort, shock absorption and to protect the metatarsals
- The low wide heel offers stability and also makes this a great shoe for dance styles like swing
Please select your UK size when ordering and we will send you the respective BLOCH size.
Free UK Standard Delivery over £40.
This option is a courier service and will be delivered anytime between 8AM and 6.30PM weekdays only.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are currently unable to ship orders to the European Union. Please visit our delivery page for further information.