Work at BLOCH
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, the role of the Ecommerce Assistant will assist the ecommerce team in effectively always ensuring the Bloch websites are up to date & visually merchandised to their full potential, achieving maximum product engagement, conversion, and revenue. Based at our office in Woking, Surrey, this role will work across the UK/EU/US websites.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure seasonal launch activities are carried out on time pre-launch as per trading calendar.
- Ownership of the web product import process:
- Writing of product copy (dance specific product training will be given)
- Images are sourced, correct, and updated
- Tags and filters are implemented
- Size guides and fit info are added & updated
- Image Alt text
- Deliver regular site updates across the site ensuring accuracy including but not limited to:
- Promotional setup
- Landing Pages
- Image Updates
- Site Messaging
- Delivery/returns info
- Assist the Merchandiser, ensuring categories are created, maintained & optimised ensuring products are perfectly placed on the sites to ensure sell through and conversion using stock data & google analytics to inform decisions including:
- Weeks cover
- Sell through
- Category/product page traffic
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the running of digital channels including:
- Paid Search
- Paid Social
- Test web pages, links and functionality of the site, with day-to-day liaison and scrutiny of all site web pages.
- Liaise, influence & build relationships with the wider ecommerce/marketing/retail teams to ensure effective support of online objectives.
- Provide ad-hoc support/cover for the wider ecommerce team.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years Ecommerce experience.
- Knowledge/Experience of using a CMS, preferably Shopify/Magento.
- Knowledge/Experience of using Excel/Google sheets.
- A passion for all things digital.
- Strong English grammar skills for use with writing product & web copy.
- Flexible & able to Multi-task – ability to adjust to work processes or procedures, adapt to others, work effectively and in a positive manner when under pressure or in ambiguous situations.
- Proactive & Deadline driven – a self-starter with excellent organisational skills.
- Detail orientated – to the point of obsession.
- Google Analytics – desirable.
- An interest in Dance – desirable.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to learn and ‘muck in’ to help colleagues in ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
To be considered for this role please send a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations & current notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role will be home-based until office working is allowed under government guidelines, this role will then be office-based at our Woking, Surrey office.
Please no agencies at this time. This role was published on 02.03.21.