The Axiom is designed for advanced students and professionals with strong leg and foot muscular development.
- The Axiom is an ideal performance shoe for the strong developed foot, offering support with flexibility
- The shoe moulds to the shape of the foot providing many internal contact point
- The full length shank is pasted up to the ¾ and is not glued or tacked at the heel
- The standard design can be tailored to the extreme position where there is no arch resistance from the break point to the heel. With less resistance from the shank past the break pointe the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when 'en pointe'
- The tapered box with long vamp and wings keeps the foot centered and supported laterally.
- The low profile creates an elegant, graceful leg line and enhances foot articulation. Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS OVER £55
Standard Delivery Cost for UK orders under £55 is £4.95
All orders are sent via DHL and will be delivered anytime between 8am and 6.30pm.
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order within mainland UK.
Please visit our delivery page for further delivery information and ourreturns page for returns information.