Part of the Tonal Pointe Shoe range, meticulously planned and developed in partnership with a number of incredible dancers from our BLOCH community to ensure we bring to you the very best satin shades that harmonize with a variety of skin tones.
The B24 is a warm rich brown with a subtle hint of red undertone in our best selling Balance European style.
Balance European has a curved last which follows the natural contours of the foot, providing maximum comfort and injury protection.
- The Balance European allows the dancer to feel as though they can stand en pointe all day, as the curved last and shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit
- The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, medium side, open throat line of the vamp shape, and elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit
- Heel cushion
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- A paste
- Elastic drawstring
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Shop the full range of Tonal Pointe Shoes here
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40
All orders are sent via DHL and will be delivered anytime between 8am and 6.30pm. A signature will be required upon receipt of your order. If there is no-one available to accept the package a calling card will be left behind for you so you can re-arrange delivery.
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order within mainland UK.