Offers all the wonderful benefits of the Balance European Pointe Shoe, but with a strong shank. Boasts a curved last that follows the natural contours of the foot, providing comfort and injury protection. Featuring a stronger shank, the Balance European allows the dancer to feel as though they can stand en pointe all day as the curved last and the shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection.
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit.
- The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- The European Balance has a diagonal side seam which reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, medium sides, open throat line of the vamp shape and elastic drawstring create a streamlined, snug fit
- Heel cushion
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- A paste
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
Free UK Standard Delivery on UK Orders over £40.00
This option is a courier service and will be delivered anytime between 8AM and 6.30PM weekdays only.
For further delivery information & European delivery prices please refer to our delivery page.