Balance Lisse offers a supportive and secure, streamlined fit, no matter how demanding the routine. Designed on a curved last, a medium shank follows the natural contours of the foot, keeping the instep in contact with the shoe, to provide comfort and injury protection.
- Very wide platform, tapered internally, that helps dancers to feel as though they could remain en pointe all day
- Curved last follows the natural contours of the foot
- The contoured heel has been expertly sculpted to reduce bagginess; achieving a beautiful, seamless line every time
- Reinforced satin remains smooth and strong through vigorous pointe work
- Enables you to create beautiful, seamless lines on stage and fulfil your full potential en pointe
- This reinforced material is also stronger and longer lasting, helping to reduce wrinkles and provide an overall smoother look
- Balance Lisse features a sleek, contoured heel that gives a lower profile to the foot, together with overall reduction in appearance on the heel
- A thin, soft and flexible sponge has been incorporated into the heel of the shoe, to effectively maintain the natural shape of the heel
- Full sole
- A low profile
- Medium sides
- U-shaped open throat line
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £55
Standard Delivery Cost for orders under £55 is £4.95
All orders are sent via DHL and will be delivered anytime between 8am and 6.30pm.
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order within mainland UK.
Please visit our delivery page for further delivery information and our returns page for returns information.