- Brake lines: Two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
- Spin-spot: Designed to allow dancer’s to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
- Grip control lines: On the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibres help hold the sock in place on dancer's foot
- Double welt compression cuff: Not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
- Enhanced compression arch: Supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer’s foot line
- Padded heel: Extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer's bones
- BLOCHSOX™ have been engineered to hold their shape better than regular socks
- Available in colours sand, charcoal and black
Sizing Information and Suggestions
XS: UK 1.5 - UK 3
S: UK 3.5 - UK 5
M: UK 5.5 - UK 7
L: UK 7.5 - UK 9
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40
All orders are sent via DHL and will be delivered anytime between 8am and 6.30pm. A signature will be required upon receipt of your order. If there is no-one available to accept the package a calling card will be left behind for you so you can re-arrange delivery.
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order within mainland UK.