- Steel resonance plate between the tap and outsole for optimum depth and pitch
- Taps secured to a resonating board give a deeper sound
- 1 inch heel
- Top tap plates secured with rivets
- Non-slip Pro Balance rubber pad under the ball of the foot
- Man-made upper and leather sole
- Soft Dri-Lex lining provides luxurious comfort and moisture wicking properties
- Cushioned insole for comfort and shock absorption
When trying on and testing out our tap shoes we highly recommend trying them on carpet to prevent the taps being scratched in case the shoes need to be returned. Shoes returned with scratched taps will not be accepted.
Please select your UK size when ordering and we will send you the respective BLOCH size.