- Soft and strong leather upper with covered leather heel
- Flexible suede outsole gives greater stability to point, flex, spin, slide and turn
- The closed toe and heel cup are in the traditional style and protect the foot where the dancer is closely positioned to her partner
- The slim, tapered straight heel is positioned for stability, and is well adapted to progressive dancers where the dancer is often travelling backwards
- Suede outsole perfect for turns and slides
- Comfortable and absorbent microfibre lining
- Cushioned insole for comfort, shock absorption and to protect the metatarsals
- Pin buckle fastening
- Crossed open toe design moves with the foot when pointing and the full heel cup offers support
- Also suitable for social ballroom dancing
Please select your UK size when ordering and we will send you the respective BLOCH size.
Free UK Standard Delivery on UK Orders over £50.00
This option is a courier service and will be delivered anytime between 8AM and 6.30PM weekdays only.
For further delivery information & European delivery prices please refer to our delivery page.