Show-tapper is a practical leather tap shoe ideal for class, rehearsal or performance. It features a sturdy 1.5 inch heel providing strength and style, as well as high-quality BLOCH Techno Taps.
- Non-slip pro balance rubber pad behind the forefoot tap, with channels to allow flexibility
- Soft cotton and leather lining for comfort
- Padded insole for shock absorption
- Strap and buckle attached with elastic for comfort and flexibility
- Sturdy 1.5 inch heel for serious tappers who want strength with style
- Non-slip Pro Balance rubber pad under the ball of foot to smooth out weight transference
- Ankle strap and buckle attach to the shoe with elastic and provide security, while easing tension on the instep
- Cushioned insole and padded lining provides comfort and shock absorption
- Soft cashmere lining and padded insole for comfort and moisture reduction
- The back of the shoe has no seam lines in lining and an extra piece of black leather to secure the heel and minimise rubbing
When trying on and testing out our tap shoes we highly recommend trying them on carpet to prevent the taps being scratched in case the shoes need to be returned. Shoes returned with scratched taps will not be accepted.
Please select your UK size when ordering and we will send you the respective BLOCH size.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £100.
DHL UK Standard Delivery £4.95 (3-5 working days).
This option is a courier service and will be delivered anytime between 8AM and 6.30PM weekdays only.
For further delivery information & European delivery prices please refer to our delivery page.