Mens Jason Samuels Smith Patent Tap Shoes
Expertly crafted tap shoes created exclusively in partnership with international tap sensation and choreographer Jason Samuels Smith. Designed, tested and approved by the star himself, this opulent tap shoe allows the dancer to experience supreme quality, ultimate comfort and surreal sound, with triple stacked heel and full build up. Toe-tap to the beat in style with the beautifully glossy, patent soft leather finish that’s sure to make you shine on and off stage.
- First beautifully crafted tap shoe available with a full build up straight out of the box
- Triple stacked heel and double stacked hard leather outsole for durability
- Specially developed metal bonding procedures to ensure that the screws which hold the taps in place will not loosen without modification by the dancer
- Oxford style, available in luxurious soft grain leather
- Canvas and Kashmir lining provide optimal comfort
- Engineered to achieve maximum tap plate contact with a flat surface
- High-performance steel resonance plate between the tap and leather outsole achieving exquisite depth and pitch of sound
- Shorter break-in time than a conventional built up tap shoe, with counter free toe box so the upper conforms to the foot for extra comfort and fit
When trying on and testing out our tap shoes we highly recommend trying them on carpet to prevent the taps being scratched in case the shoes need to be returned. Shoes returned with scratched taps will not be accepted.
*This product is exempt from discounts and promotions*
Customer Notice: Please note that our UK warehouse will be relocating from 29th November until 6th December. All orders made after midnight on 29th November will be shipped out after 6th December. Orders placed during this time may take up to 7 days to arrive. We appreciate your patience during this time.
We’ve extended our returns period for Holiday purchases. You’ll have until 31st January to return any BLOCH website & store purchases.
FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS OVER £55
Standard Delivery Cost for UK orders under £55 is £4.95
All orders are sent via DHL and will be delivered anytime between 8am and 6.30pm.
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order within mainland UK.