The Sonata is designed for students and professionals with flexible arches.
- The Sonata Strong has a tapered heel for a snug fit. Stronger shank, 2.5mm board instead of a 1.8mm
- The shank of the Sonata is not secured at the heel. With less resistance from the shank past the break point, the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted en pointe
- The combination of the unsecured heel, platform shape and the design of the shank work together to stabilize, support and align the foot en pointe
- Inside the box at the platform is a soft sponge cushion insert, which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- For the dancer with very flexible arches the Sonata actively supports the foot under the metatarsals but still allows the foot to arch at the 3/4
- Ribbons are not included
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40
All orders are sent via DHL and will be delivered anytime between 8am and 6.30pm. A signature will be required upon receipt of your order. If there is no-one available to accept the package a calling card will be left behind for you so you can re-arrange delivery.
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order within mainland UK.