The Synergy provides the feeling of being elevated 'en pointe' away from the floor and up, out of the shoe.
- The Synergy is designed to give the dancer the feeling of being elevated up and away from the floor.
- This shoe holds the foot high and centred giving the dancer stability 'en pointe' and the aesthetic appearance of an upside down letter 'L' when 'en pointe'.
- The high and wide platform and the unique stitching around the box and wings of the Synergy give extra support to the dancer when 'en pointe'.
- The foot is supported by the many contact areas inside the box so the metatarsal is held firm and the toes straight.
- This shoe is best suited to dancers with highly flexible insteps and ankles and the open design of the U shaped vamp enhances the line of the leg and foot.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
World Ballet Day - Free UK Standard Delivery
For further delivery information & European delivery prices please refer to our delivery page.