Part of the Tonal Pointe Shoe range, meticulously planned and developed in partnership with a number of incredible dancers from our BLOCH community to ensure we bring to you the very best satin shades that harmonize with a variety of skin tones.
Shade B24 is a paler peachy tan with with subtle yellow undertones in our Russian inspired Heritage pointe shoe style.
Heritage boasts a low V shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot.
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- The medium strength, gently curved shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with a feeling of security and snug fit — this also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Inside the box at the platform, is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Shop the full range of Tonal Pointe Shoes here
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40
Standard Delivery Cost for orders under £40 is £4.95
All orders are sent via DHL and will be delivered anytime between 8am and 6.30pm.
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order within mainland UK.