Part of the Tonal Pointe Shoe range, meticulously planned and developed in partnership with a number of incredible dancers from our BLOCH community to ensure we bring to you the very best satin shades that harmonize with a variety of skin tones.
Shade B29 is a warm rich brown with a subtle hint of red undertone in our Russian inspired Heritage pointe shoe style.
Heritage boasts a low V shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot.
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- The medium strength, gently curved shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with a feeling of security and snug fit — this also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Inside the box at the platform, is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Shop the full range of Tonal Pointe Shoes here
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS OVER £55
Standard Delivery Cost for UK orders under £55 is £4.95
All orders are sent via DHL and will be delivered anytime between 8am and 6.30pm.
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order within mainland UK.
Please visit our delivery page for further delivery information and our returns page for returns information.